Where to Find Us
Bingara is located 150km north of Tamworth, 70km west of Inverell, 604km north of Sydney and 500km south of Brisbane.
Click on ‘Directions’ and enter your place of departure to plan the best way to get to Bingara.
Bingara Town Map
Download Printable Maps
- Bingara Regional Map (PDF file size: 295KB)
- Bingara Tourist Map (PDF file size: 763KB)
- Gwydir Shire Tourist Destinations (PDF file size: 952KB)
View Bingara Air Strip Map (links to external site)
The Fossickers Way provides an alternative route between Sydney and Brisbane for those who enjoy an easy, more leisurely scenic drive …on sealed roads.
Alternatively Click on ‘More Options’ on the map below to access Google Maps, then click on ‘Details’ (Bottom left hand side) for step by step directions.
Try these alternatives:
– turn east at Narrabri for the shortest route to Brisbane and the Gold coast
– travel east through Armidale to Coffs Harbour and the NSW mid North coast
– travel through Inverell to the North Coast.