Lemon Gum Cottage
Contact Paul & Ros Moulton: 0412 081 642
If you like street lights, close neighbours and noise, then Lemon Gum Cottage is not for you.
If on the other hand you love birds, wildlife and amazing skies and stars, then it is the perfect place.
Lemon Gum Cottage is situated in the south west corner of Bingara overlooking The Living Classroom. Its position at the end of a no through road means regular visits by a wide range of birds and most mornings and evenings by grey kangaroos.
Although the setting is very peaceful and rural, town is only a 4 minute drive or 20 minute leisurely walk.
Lemon Gum Cottage is ideal for a weekend or a few days in Bingara or if you are considering a tree change, but are not sure whether you could stand the pace of country life, there is the opportunity to stay longer.
Lemon Gum Cottage is a self-contained house with fully fenced garden. It accommodates 4 people comfortably and up to 5 for short or medium term stays.
It consists of:
- lounge room,
- dining room seating 6,
- two bedrooms, one with double bed, one with two singles,
- a sleep-out with futon bed,
- fully-equipped kitchen with full size fridge, gas stove and microwave,
- bathroom with separate toilet,
- evaporative air-conditioning,
- slow combustion wood fire,
- laundry with washing machine,
- electric kettle style barbecue,
- screened verandah with views to Bingara lookout.
Lemon Gum also has:
- Television with reception on all free to air digital channels,
- DVD player,
- Small sound system with Bluetooth,
- Mobile phone and mobile broadband coverage,
- Crockery, cutlery and pans,
- Electric blankets,
- All linen.
- $100 per night for 2 adults
- $130 per night for more than 2 people
- $300 weekly rate (5-7 days)
- Payment by cash or direct deposit
- Booking will be confirmed by email on receipt of deposit of $50
- Deposit will be refunded if cancelled with 2 days notice
- Balance of payment is due on arrival
Paul & Ros Moulton
Lemon Gum Cottage
9 Argoon St
Bingara NSW 2404
Mobile: 0412 081 642