Get involved & Support
The Carbon Farm is a charitable enterprise operating under the auspice of Starfish Initiatives.
Starfish uses the eGive platform to handle electronic donations ~ which can be either once-off or ongoing (monthly or annual). Donations can be made either by direct debit or credit card. Our preference for ongoing donations is direct debit as the administration costs are significantly lower than for credit cards.
Donations to The Carbon Farm of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Donations of $1,000 or more can be earmarked for a specific area of sustainability work or particular sustainability initiative. Please contact us if this is of interest for you.
To make a donation:
- Click on the DONATE NOW button opposite —>
- Go to the ‘donation’ page and then select ‘make donation’ for The Carbon Farm project.
- Garry McDouall – Board Chair. Mob: 0428 834 281 | Email: email@example.com
- Rick Hutton – Secretary/Publicity. Mob: 0438 355 197 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Lawrence – Board Member. Tel: 04 0176 1807 | Email: email@example.com
- Richard Makim – Board Member. Mob: 0428 468 719 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Max Eastcott – General Manager Gwydir Shire Council & Board Member. Mob: 0427 240 112 | Email: email@example.com
- Frances Young – Gwydir Shire Council Councillor & Board Member. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam Blakester – Starfish Initiatives Governance & Auspice. Mob: 0419 808 900 | Tel: 02 6775 2501 | Email: email@example.com