On the second Sunday of each month the North West Theatre Company (NWTC) will be again conducting play readings. These readings are held in the Roxy upstairs conference room at 4.00 pm.
Some of the plays will be really good – some not so good. You can come along and be the judge.
The aim of the readings is not for selection of plays for the NWTC to produce, rather, it is an opportunity for all frustrated thespians to come along and read a part in a play for the pure pleasure and enjoyment of doing so with a group of people who love theatre as much as you do.
If you don’t wish to read you may just wish to come along and listen. The following is a list of suggested plays which could be read. Perhaps you have a favourite script which you would like to present for reading. The list below is not set in concrete.
- February – The Literati
- March – Murder in Company (Philip Kin and John Boland)
- April – The Summer of the Seventeenth Doll (Ray Lawler)
- May – The Hollow (Agatha Christie)
June – Non Reading as NWTC will be in production for 39 Steps
- July – It’s My Party (Elizabeth Coleman)
- August – A Tiny Miracle with a Fire Optic Unicorn (Don Zolidis)
- September – Arsenic and Old Lace (Joseph Kesselring)
- October – Curtins (Stephen Bill)
November – Non Reading as NWTC will be in production.
The first play reading for 2017 will be held on Sunday February 12th at 4.00 pm in the Roxy upstairs conference room.
So come along for drinks and nibbles – and share your talent