2018 Gwydir Community Business Awards
Nominations are now open for the 2018 Gwydir Community Business Awards. Now in its 21st year the awards aim to celebrate the achievements of local Vocational Education students and businesses throughout the shire.
- Senior Employee/Proprietor 30 and Over,
- Junior Employee Under 30,
- Small Business (five employees or less),
- Large Business (five or more)
- Successful Start Up, this category recognises a business that has been operating for less than two years that delivers a product or service with credible potential. This award recognises early-stage start-ups that have a solid chance of market success, and strongly displays the entrepreneurial spirit.
Nomination forms can be picked up from the Bingara and Warialda Newsagency as well as the Bingara and Warialda Council Offices. Nominations close on Friday 28th September.
The awards night will be held on Thursday the November 22 at the Roxy Theatre in Bingara.
For more information contact Georgia Standerwick:
- Tel: 0409 901 540 or
- Email: email@example.com