Northern Slopes Landcare Association is excited to support The Carbon Farm, Bingara in the delivery of their Recovery, Regeneration and Resilience project.
The Carbon Farm is associated with The Living Classroom, an ‘environmental wonderland’ at the edge of town, devoted to all things regenerative. The facilities provide a site for farmers, researchers, all levels of education, and visitors from all walks of life to participate in, to see and to consider the many and varied options for soil management, water use efficiency, carbon capture and much more. Learn more about the Carbon Farm.
Northern Slopes Landcare Association will be supporting The Carbon Farm delivering the following workshops and tour over the next 18 months.
• Kim Deans Property Planning Workshop 24–25 February 2022 – Book Now.
• Carbon Cooperative farmers – Bus Tour
• Biodiversity and Multi Species Workshop
• Bio-Char and Composting Workshop
• Soil Balance and Soil Health Workshop For further enquiries please contact Penny Kelly on 0438 353 682.
This project is supported by Starfish Enterprises Network Limited, The Carbon Farm and Northern Slopes Landcare Association and Gwydir Shire Council through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program.